- Start of shift meeting 30 minutes prior to shift
- Check manpower, set the lineup
- Check quality throughput, managing people, etc.
- Attend end of shift meeting 30 minutes after end of shift to catch up the new production supervisor.
- General Assembly manufacturing plant
- Ensuring safety of staff
- Maintaining quality of product
- Continuous improvement / throughput
- Meeting budgets that are set for them
- Working within PeopleSoft to supervising employees, monitor scheduling of employees, approving timesheets, etc.
- 2+ Supervisory experience in manufacturing and or production
- High School Diploma
- Computer proficiency (basic Microsoft office/excel capabilities)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and think critically in high pressure situations
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study