Maintenance Supervisor of machining in assembly operations. Managing a small group of skilled trades (up to 10 direct reports). Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment and supervising the team that does the maintenance. Follow UAW policies and
· Start of the day would be going through the shift notes of the previous shift to understand the equipment that is down or needs to be repaired.
· Assigning jobs to the team
· Assigning down time issues (i.e. getting parts, providing engineering support).
· Looking for a technical candidate that can help problem solve for long term solutions
· Working through mechanical and electrical issues
· Maintenance experience
· Technical aptitude (mechanical, electrical, or controls experience)
· Know to read blueprints and schematics
· Associate degree in any technical field
· 5+ years of experience in maintenance supervision
· Supervisory experience
· Must be able to lead a group of skilled trades employees
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical, controls, or electrical engineering
HRU Technical ResourcesHRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For 39 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.