HRU has teamed up with a US Defense Contracting Firm to find a Software Integration Engineer for it's Huntsville, AL location. This is a direct hire opportunity for an individual that is new in their career, have a US Secret Clearance and Security+ certification. If you are looking for a position within the defense industry, have less than two years of experience and have an active Secret Clearance, apply today!
- Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications.
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer.
- Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation.
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, Detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports.
- Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation.
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found.
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans.
- Coordinate daily integration activities with other local and remote team members.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years experience.
- Sec+ certification required
- The position desires previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system.
- Active US Secret Clearance
- Number Of Year Required: 2
- Candidate must be skilled in software integration planning and execution.
- Candidate must be able to develop, in depth expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface
- Candidate should have experience writing installation or technical manuals. Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up.
- Experience with scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Familiarity with Java and object oriented development a plus.
- Experience with VMWare systems administration and installation.
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system.
- Experience with Agile development Background Experience
HRU Technical ResourcesHRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For 39 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.