Receiving Clerks will be responsible for receiving and verifying incoming goods, including processing paperwork and system transactions for activities related to shipping and receiving. Some warehouse put-away and coordination between buildings duties as well. Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive a sit-down fork truck, and strong automotive and receiving experience.
Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass MVR standards
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of 1 year of receiving/shipping experience or equivalent military experience.
· Ability to drive Hi-Lo, including getting on and off multiple times per shift.
· Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
· Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
· Excellent data entry and computer skills.
· Good written and verbal skills.
· Experience receiving and putting away product both with and without a tablet/scanner.
· Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
· Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
· Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
HRU Technical ResourcesHRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For 39 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.