- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Someone with experience in After Sales Service, specifically Volkswagen or Audi vehicles. Must have Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (2+ years)
Auburn Hills, MI
Long term contract
Enhanced PTO. 13 Holidays, 10 Vacations.
This is a high visibility role in the VWGoA Group After Sales organization. The “VW Group Dealer Service Technology Specialist” is an expert in the automotive after sales service domain. This candidate must understand and embrace the vision of an executive sponsored digital flagship program (Elsa2Go), which is designed to grow the dealership service and parts business by revolutionizing the dealer retail workflow with the use of innovative technology.
The role is responsible to design and execute new agile project scope from various points of view (customer, dealer, corporate, brand stakeholders), as well as be accountable for a successful partner relationship with VW and Audi brand after sales teams.
- Works with agile practices and associated skills including writing epics and user stories
- Adapts to constant change and understands how to be agile
- Documents user stories & requirements for the program
- Develop and execute test cases part of UAT
- Identifies, defines, and breaks down complex requirements into achievable user stories
- Collaborating with IT project management to simplify and clarify user stories that produce achievable work items
- Create presentations, product documentation, and other materials, as part of acting as an information expert for your products
- Be Visionary
- Develops and maintains a vision for product features and communicates that vision across various stakeholders
- Develops and optimize industry leading business processes
- Introduces the leading-edge features to the product
- Finds opportunities to improve dealership service flow, CSI, retention and parts sales through the adaptation of new and or emerging technologies, Carlisle Research and Industry trends
- Responsible for quantifying the ROI for these new technologies and developing business cases for budget consideration
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize user stories, epics and themes. Focuses on maximum value and alignment with program strategy.
- Be Collaborative
- Understands brand impact and makes scope decisions to maximize the return on investment
- Negotiate requirements with the larger body of stakeholders
- Negotiates scope disputes to bring consensus among stakeholders.
- Defines clear acceptance criteria for each program feature
- Understands complex technical concepts and presents them in simple terms to non- technical team members
- Understands end-to-end processes. Manages requirements dependencies.
- Excellent cross-functional communication
- Superb presentation
- Ability to organize data for presentations at the executive level
- Quality driven and reliable – high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective operational organization, time management & planning
- Program & Project execution. Efficient and effective solution delivery
- Adaptive planning & flexibility - ability to respond to change, report progress, and stick to a plan
- Skilled in the use of software, business intelligence and analytics
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word, Power Point
Specialized skills, knowledge or certifications unique to this role:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Agile Business Analyst
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Hands on experience authoring and refining user stories, grooming product backlogs, and prioritizing conflicting requirements.
- Strong Dealership Service process
- German language knowledge
- Previous VW or Audi service information experience
- UX design experience
- Previous Dealer service experience (VW and Audi)
- Experience with VWGoA service applications and systems
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Automotive Management, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
Master’s degree or equivalent is desirable
HRU Technical Resources
HRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For over 40 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI