- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HRU is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Assistant Buyer for a machine-design company in Englewood, CO. This is a 6-month contract to hire position. This position comes with full benefits, paid time off, and nets an hourly rate of $20-22/hour.
The Assistant Buyer is responsible for supporting production needs through procurement of goods and services as directed by buyers and department requisitions. This role will also support the procurement team as needed to allow more efficiency and throughput in the department.
• Issue PO’s for internal PO requests, vendor managed inventory, outside services
• Assist buyers with order confirmations and web order entry
• Issue Quote requests, issue Purchase orders, enter acknowledgements and follow up information as directed
• Maintain good working relationships with suppliers
• Assist Accounts Payable to resolve invoice discrepancies as needed
• Primary management of department email inbox.
• Supplier Management
• Manage certifications and 1st article process
• Qualify new suppliers per ISO 13485 standards
• Adhere to all ISO 13485 procedures and work instructions.
• Participate in supplier evaluation as required by ISO 13485 procedures
• Perform other duties as needed
• Experience with ERP systems Behavioral Requirements
• Customer focus
• Professionalism: always maintain professional interactions and demeanor with personnel, customers, vendors, and others
• Passion for customer service: accept the challenges, be highly responsive, respect the relationships with customers and personnel, and focus on commitments
• Communication: clearly and promptly address issues as they arise, communicate technical concepts in a precise and effective manner with customers, personnel, and colleagues of differing technical backgrounds
• Collaboration: value input from personnel and customers and collaboratively find the best practical solutions within project schedules and department deadlines, solve and learn together with the team as issues arise
• Pursuit of Better: take personal responsibility to learn and grow, help motivate colleagues toward successful completion of department and project goals
• Provide feedback: foster an environment of innovation and feedback by professionally and
appropriately giving input
• Flexibility: adapt to changes with a positive attitude and prioritize simultaneous, diverse
responsibilities as needed
• 1 years of relevant working experience.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have a valid state driver license
• Pass interview
• Must be willing to work overtime
• Must be able to travel domestic and internationally 10%, at times with short notice
• Follow all safety policies, precautions, and procedures
• Follow department working instructions from manager
• Follow daily work activities defined by supervisor
• Timely participation in meetings
• Perform critical tasks of the role satisfactorily within 6 months of hire date
• For engineers or office roles: Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or
negligible amount of force to move objects.
• Ability to kneel/crouch, stand, pull, grasp, see and have depth perception, walk, lift, hear, reach,
push, complete repetitive motions, and communicate.
• Hybrid schedule. In office 60% after training period.
Possible exposure to noise, vibration, extreme temperatures, and work in a clean room environment.
Hazards include possible exposure to mechanical and electrical equipment, chemical hazards,
lasers/harsh light, and Sharps.
HRU Technical Resources
BusinessView all jobs at HRU Technical Resources
Get fresh Assistant Buyer jobs daily straight to your inbox!