HRS San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Purchasing, Procurement or Fiscal Administration
- Prior experience in a Manufacturing setting
- Syteline or other ERP Experience
- SourceDay Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record for strong negotiation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Experience with Statistical Analysis preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
The Material Buyer will serve as the point of contact for all internal and external communications involving purchases.
This role requires an energetic and team-oriented professional who can work expediently to assure accuracy of all transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce all purchasing policies and procedures
- Request Price and Leadtime information for new part designs from Vendors
- Ensure that purchases adhere to agreed upon quotes
- Contact vendors to confirm purchase order details
- Collaborate with Finance department to reconcile financial records
- Address and report active purchase errors in a timely manner
- Track and monitor purchases, from initial order to delivery
- Answer inquiries from potential vendors
- Cross-reference product deliveries with purchase orders
- Fulfil purchase requisitions from internal departments
- Comply with all company policies, rules, guidelines and behavior expectations
- Perform other duties as requested by the company
HireResource Staffing (HRS) has helped growing businesses locate the highest quality skilled craft talent since 1997. Whether you are searching for the right candidates to fill a position or you are a skilled craftsman seeking the best employment opportunity, HRS stands ready to serve your needs.
AddressSan Antonio, TX