I. Job Summary
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks under direct supervision.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Performs general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to,
o lifting and moving materials,
o loading and unloading vehicles,
o digging and refilling holes,
o and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
• Conducts other duties and tasks as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
Preferred: Associate's Degree, or equivalent experience, and zero to four years previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) occasionally;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds most of the work day;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) occasionally;;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally;
• Normal setting for this job is: manual labor.