125- Hurley Retail Sales Lead-28-37H-RPT
Hurley Retail Sales Lead
To assist store management, as a member of the Hurley team, to achieve sales targets and ensure long-term business growth by providing premium customer service and maintaining store standards.
- Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
- Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
- Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Ensure 100% zone coverage
- Drive toward a high level of product expertise
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail standards (store attendance, conduct standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
- Ensure daily restock is completed
- Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
- Support other facets of the retail location (front of house, back of house, shipping and receiving, store opening and closing, customization, etc.) as business requires it
- Accountable for assuming all responsibilities of Store Manager's absence
- Responsible for partnering with Store Manager, internal and external partners to plan upcoming shipments, develop strategies and identify key business opportunities
- Ensure consistent planning and execution of product flow (markdowns, transitions, refill, etc.)
- Perform store opening and closing responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year retail experience
- Ability to understand direction and communicate in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
- Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, lift 10 lbs, and stand for extended periods of time
- At least 18 years of age
Our commitment doesn't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Hurley Retail, we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest products and apparel. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive compensation and benefits package. Join us and see what it means to be a part of the Hurley Retail experience! We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
HRLY RETAIL LLCFort Worth, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.