Service Lead and Bartender
HRL Hospitality Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring as we grow our business here in Chicago and beyond! We have a position open within our service management team at our high-end venue in Chicago and are looking for the next team member who can positively contribute to the role and company culture.
Career driven individuals who are looking to learn, develop and grow with our company should apply. We need someone who will respond well to training and is ready to learn new things, while using existing skills and knowledge to be an asset from day one. Someone who is willing to bring their experience to positively impact our team from the get-go and who has a lot of growth potential would excel.
Who We Are:
We are HRL Hospitality, a high-end hospitality group located within the West Loop - Fulton Market area. We are open Monday – Saturday, 11am – 2am. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional personalized service. We are a tight knit company looking to add a new service member to our team as we continue to grow in 2021.
What We Offer:
- Positive work environment and company culture.
- Growing company with room for expansion.
- Full-Service training program.
- $50,000 Base Salary with Competitive Bonus Structure.
What We Are Looking For:
- Cocktail and Beverage knowledge is necessary, bartending and managerial experience preferred.
- Available to work a minimum of 5 shifts a week with weekend and PM availability.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds, work on feet for extended periods of time, and the ability to walk up and down stairs.
- Professionalism, someone who takes pride in a polished presentation and a dedication to our industry.
- Reliability, dependability, and teamwork are at the core of what we do, so we are looking for a trusted, compassionate, and passionate individual with a team-focused approach.
- Advanced communication skills and strong listening skills a must.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and fully complete steps of service.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and hustle mentality.
- Predictive service and hospitality first mentality.
- Microsoft proficiency preferred.
- BASSET Certified.
- Working as part of a team to run a seamless service - providing clear communication and direction with guests and the rest of the team.
- Upholding the standards of service, while taking ownership and management of the venue and service.
- Creating a great experience for our guests every-time based on their needs and type of service required – food plating, cocktail building, etc.
- To have complete knowledge of, uphold and comply with all company and department policies, service procedures and standards.
If you are interested in this position, please:
- Reply to this post with your resume attached and your current availability.
FoodView all jobs at HRL Hospitality