Client Services Coordinator - A+ Housing - Apply TODAY!
HRK Kirkland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Client Services Coordinator for A+ Housing to cover office/administrative responsibilities for our corporate housing clients and guests. This position supports the flow of clients and guests from registration to check-in, through move-out, maximizing the productivity of the sales and operations teams, ensuring good communication with the team and clients.
You will also serve as the face of the organization as you interact with current and prospective guests and residents who contact the office with questions and concerns.
Position is full time Wednesday - Sunday and located in Kirkland!
Apply online today and take your first steps down a rewarding new career path!
• Greet and establish rapport with current and prospective clients and guests. Field comments, suggestions, and complaints to the Operations Manager
• Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
• Open and close office most days.
• Maximize the number of bookings through a productive and efficiently run set-up to support the needs of our clients.
• Provide professional, efficient, and exceptional service at all times.
• Assist incoming clients with check-in, package information and any other needs.
• Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions.
• Assist finance department by maintaining accurate details about changes in parking, maintenance expenses, and missing items.
• Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare supply orders as needed.
• Prep following morning OPS set-up needs.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties to be added to the company auto policy. Must be insurable.
• One-year customer service experience required with hospitality experience preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years administrative experience with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Ability to efficiently work independently and as part of a small team.
• Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner.
If you are looking for a career position with opportunities for growth in a small, hard-working, and fun environment, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply today!
HRKWhy Work Here?
HRK is recruiting for Quiring Monuments, cemetery memorial headstone specialists.
Quiring Monuments is a well-established, family-owned firm located in Kent, Washington. We are an industry leader in designing and creating quality custom headstones, memorials, and monuments in North America, with over 100 years of family tradition, experience and compassion to help families permanently preserve the memory of their loved one.
BusinessView all jobs at HRK