HRJ Window Cleaning Inc. Blue Springs, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want a general labor job that starts at 8am?
Full time hours: 8am to 5pm
Once trained, our full-time cleaners earn $550 (or more) per week working no nights and no weekends.
These are year-round positions. Ground level work. No high rise.
You must have a driver's license and a car and be available during daytime hours Monday through Friday.
As a Window Cleaner at Fish Window Cleaning, you get a pay raise at six months and start to earn paid time off.
We have immediate openings for General Labor Window Cleaners in the Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Raytown, Grandview, Belton, Raymore and Martin City areas.
No experience necessary. We provide two weeks of paid training at $9.45 per hour.
You must have a reliable car or truck and insurance coverage for your vehicle.
To be considered you MUST BRING the following to the interview:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vehicle you will be using on this job
- Valid proof of insurance on vehicle
***CANDIDATES WITHOUT A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, CURRENT CAR INSURANCE OR A VEHICLE TO DRIVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***
Fish Window Cleaning is the nation's largest provider of commercial and residential window cleaning services.
Hiring will take place immediately.
Salary: $9.45/hour for the first two weeks and then up to $15/hour (OR MORE) after training
This is a general labor position and a perfect opportunity for anyone currently working as a construction or warehouse worker, laborers, restaurant and hospitality workers, cashiers, servers, line cooks and retail/customer service workers.
• Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Able to do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms
• Able to work with arms above head
• Able to bend and squat to ground level
• Able to work in temperatures ranging from 0 to 110 degree
• Able to assemble, lift and climb ladders up to 30 feet
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Liability car insurance
• Ability to read a street guide and follow directions
• Provide excellent customer service
• Write legibly and speak clearly
• Able to count money and make change
• Self-motivated and able to work alone
• Paid training, no experience necessary
• Minimum hourly guarantee with ability to earn up to $15 an hour (OR MORE)
• No nights or weekends
• Flexible hours
• Full or Part time available year-round
• Tips and additional commission opportunities
• Inside and outside work
• Equipment and uniforms furnished