Work location can be remote / work form home.
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for implementing and managing relationships with HRGi clients. They oversee building long-term relationships with clients and are typically assigned to specific clients for the length of their relationship with HRGi. Implementing optimizations to existing client workflows and identifying/executing upsell opportunities with clients are key components of this position.
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing HRGi clients and coordinating new HRGi client implementations.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting for clients.
- Work in a positive team environment to identify opportunities for growth, as well as opportunities to optimize processes and workflows.
- Provide support as needed to the HRGi sales process.
- Participate in projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Requires 25-40% travel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple departments to implement clients with HRGi's solutions.
- Healthcare administration, insurance, or managed care experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully with limited supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum five years of relevant healthcare/cost containment industry experience in any of the following areas: client management, account management, or project management.