We are seeking a Part-Time (25 hrs a week) HR Administrative Assistant to join our team!
- Schedule interviews
- Review and audit of new hire data
- Organize new hire orientation
- Accurately maintain employee records in HRIS database
- Issue work anniversary certificates and recognition awards
- Provide general office support such as filing, faxing, and scanning documents
- Review and audit of employee timesheets for accuracy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
HRD is equal opportunity employer.
HRD Aero Systems
Why Work Here?HRD Aero Systems, Inc. is an FAA-licensed repair center dedicated to the principle that your safety is paramount. We offer start-to-finish capabilities on the full range of Fire Extinguishers, Oxygen Bottles, Oxygen Masks, Evacuation Slides, Life Rafts, Helicopter Floats, Vests and Air Bottles. HRD is equal opportunity employer.
Start your career in the aviation industry. Room For Growth and Advancement