ProCharger Technical Service Associate
Technical Service Representative – Automotive
High performance leader Accessible Technologies, Inc., manufacturer of ProCharger Supercharger Systems is seeking a full-time ProCharger Technical Service Representative with strong phone skills, automotive knowledge and understanding of high performance motorsports.
Accessible Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Lenexa, KS, has been providing technologically advanced supercharger / turbomachinery for more than 25 years. Our ProCharger division is the industry-leader in intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street/strip and racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, UTVs, watercraft, and boats. Product evolution led to the launch of the Inovair industrial products division. Inovair introduces a new way to look at compressor and blower technology for industrial applications by utilizing integrally geared, high efficiency, low noise centrifugal compressors. Our dedication to continuous product development is our key to maintaining market leadership and enables our growth. 2020 was a milestone year for company achievements, and the company continues to grow and expand its leadership. We are proud to say we have not cut any salaries or positions during Covid, and instead have continued to expand and hire. For more company information, please visit our websites at www.procharger.com and www.inovair.com.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist customers by answering their questions, taking orders and resolving technical issues promptly via the telephone and email. This position requires the ability and endurance to answer a high volume of calls while maintaining accuracy, good interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manners.
- Assuring the technical service and sales support phone center is properly staffed and that our dealers and customers receive world class service.
- Accurately entering orders received via phone, fax and email.
- This position has involvement with many areas of the company and heavily supports the sales, engineering and marketing teams.
- As part of the Technical Service Team you will also assist engineers with the development of new products, perform installations on beta applications and assist with maintenance of the company owned fleet of performance vehicles.
- Research, track and monitor internet sites including relevant forums, contributing as needed representing ProCharger.
- There may be limited travel while attending trade shows and exhibiting at automotive events and drag races.
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Strong automotive knowledge and mechanical ability
- Technical problem solving skills
- Multi-line and/or call center experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills, particularly the ability to listen, understand and explain technical information
- Experience and proven strengths in troubleshooting technical products on the telephone and in person
- Understanding and/or passion for high performance and motorsports preferred
- Strong internet knowledge including social media
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service
- Computer and internet experience required
- Recognized track record in attendance and punctuality
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, customers and forming professional relationships
Accessible Technologies, Inc. offers great benefits along with an outstanding team work environment.
Accessible Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.