ProCharger Machinist (2nd Shift)
- Expired: March 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accessible Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Lenexa, KS,has been providing technologically advanced supercharger / turbomachinery for more than 25 years. Our ProCharger division is the industry-leader in intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street/strip and racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, UTVs, watercraft, and boats. Product evolution led to the launch of the Inovair industrial products division. Inovair introduces a new way to look at compressor and blower technology for industrial applications by utilizing integrally geared, high efficiency, low noise centrifugal compressors. Our dedication to continuous product development is our key to maintaining market leadership and enables our growth. 2020 was a milestone year for company achievements, and the company continues to grow and expand its leadership. We are proud to say we have not cut any salaries or positions during Covid, and instead have continued to expand and hire. For more company information, please visit our websites at www.procharger.com and www.inovair.com.
ATI, creators of ProCharger and InoVair is seeking a Machinist with 3 years of experience setting up and operating machines. This is a full-time hourly production position reporting to the Machine Shop Manager. We offer excellent benefits (Heath, Dental, and 401K), competitive wages, PTO, and a climate controlled environment.
This is a second shift position, standard work schedule is (4) 10-hour shifts, Monday through Thursday - 2:30 PM - 12:30 AM. Occasional overtime is required to meet product demands and schedules, including some evenings and weekends, when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing operation and setup, and possible programming of various CNC & HURCO machines
- Perform setups and inspections for other departments as needed
- Study and interpret drawings, or sample parts, to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpieces
- Maximize efficiencies through effective work set-up and transitions
- Communicate and report non-conforming parts to the supervisor, engineers, production control, and/or quality control to resolve the issue
- Meet required product rates, schedules, and deadlines
- Follow proper work safety practices
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment
- Ability to use computers and other office equipment
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years experience on CNC and/or HURCO machines
- Ability to use and read micrometers, calipers, dial indicators
- Experience with reading blueprints and assembly drawings
- Ability to handle the demands of working under deadlines
- Must be very detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, friendly, reliable, and use good judgment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other employees in a close working environment.
Accessible Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get fresh Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!