We are seeking several Commercial Real Estate Sales Professional to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a new real estate brokerage team. Come work for an award-winning firm that has all the training, tools, and systems to make you a success. We will possibly pay relocation for the right candidate.
- Manage a team of Junior Brokers
- Heavy cold calling
- List and sell commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ten to fifteen years of experience in commercial real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- CCIM and MAI Certification Preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HR Pros, LLC
Why Work Here?Executive Recruitment firm specializing in Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Healthcare, and IT professionals nationally.
Awesome opportunity with a great organization to work and live in beautiful surroundings for an awesome brand and professional team members.