GRAPHIC DESIGNER - IMMEDIATE HIRE
JANSON is seeking an experienced mid-level Graphic Designer to work full-time on a client site in the National Capitol Region (NCR).
As a Graphic Designer, the individual will be responsible for print and online design of client program materials. The individual will help oversee the file management, printing and press checks of client jobs. The candidate must have experience on both MAC and PC platforms and intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Word and PowerPoint. Excellent time management, accuracy, self-motivation and innovative thinking are essential.
The Graphic Designer will provide high quality creative products and programs while paying attention to detail to ensure materials are created and delivered to meet budget requirements, project deadlines and client expectations.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Active SECRET clearance
- Specialized and experienced in graphic arts production and familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, procedures, information security, data confidentiality and relevant software.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated individual that works well with a team and adapts to dynamic environment changes.
- An excellent communicator, writer, strategic thinker and planner with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about their work and results driven.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Produce well-thought out creative work and clean, tight and correct mechanical files.
- Work with copywriters and other designers in a collaborative environment to deliver creative products that get results for our clients
- Understanding of Digital, Print and Web Design
- A strong work ethic
- Oversee and monitor jobs in production.
- Have a high level of passion, resourcefulness, independent thinking, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Help to keep server organized and suggest ways to improve file management.
- Keep current on new technologies and establish/take advantage of learning opportunities and training for self and team.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- To Work in a sitting position for long periods of time.
- To occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operating a computer and other office productivity machinery, copy machine, telephone and computer printer.
Adapt to rapidly shifting priorities, and manage several jobs consecutively
Education and Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- 3-5 years of directly related experience is preferred.
Travel: Not expected
JANSON Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer