Human Resources Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Outfitter is a global Human Resources Consulting and Staffing Solutions company that is based in the United States. We work specifically with outfitters, camps and companies that are in the outdoor industry. Learn more about us through our website at www.hroutfitter.com.
The Human Resources Consultant position works as a part time, as needed independent contractor with HR Outfitter. The role is based out of the Chattanooga, Tennessee area however HR Consultants will work 100% remote and pay is project/contract based, with plenty of room for growth. The ideal candidate is a Human Resources professional that loves the outdoors and is looking for an exciting "side-hustle" that can have a big impact on the industry. They must be an innovative self-starter with a background in the outdoor industry and human resources with a strong emphasis on staffing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with HR Outfitter team members to address client needs
- Posting jobs, screening applicants, interviewing candidates and providing hiring and selection recommendations to clients
- Serves as HRIS and ATS administrator for the assigned client to handle remote onboarding for new hires.
- Reviews, develops and provides recommendations for clients policies and procedures
- Coaches clients on employee relations issues
- Coaches clients on employee compensation and benefits plans
- Handles end of season employee satisfaction surveys and identifies workforce trends in analytics to provide recommendations to clients.
- Serve as a strategic HR business partner to assigned clients
- May advise client on other HR related topics as needed
- Attends weekly HR Outfitter team meetings
- May be eligible to attend industry specific trade shows and conferences as a representative of HR Outfitter
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and at least two years of Human Resources experience; or at least six years of Human Resources experience
- Outdoor industry experience, such as previously working for an outfitter, a camp, or an outdoor related company is required.
- A current Human Resources Certificate such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, APHR, PHR, or SPHR is required.
- The ability to work independently
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Start-up experience is a plus
This position is currently classified as an Independent Contractor.
BusinessView all jobs at HR Outfitter