We have a client in the sports nutrition channel who is looking for a Brand Communications Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate embraces the core values of Athleticism, Accountability, Collaboration, Innovation, Longevity and Love. This candidate has superior digital content creation and project management skills and is looking for a dynamic work environment where they can immediately make an impact. Remote work possible.
The Brand Communications Manager will support strategic goals and initiatives by engaging consumers across all channels to build brand loyalty and drive revenue. This is accomplished by developing brand, product, promotional, and event activation messaging plans that tell the GU brand story in the Specialty Run, Cycling, Triathlon, Outdoor, Premium Grocery, and all future sales channels.
- Steward of brand and product voice in all marketing communications.
- Responsible for ensuring diversity and inclusivity in our messaging.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and team to plan, build, and execute marketing programs that meet the annual goals for brand affinity, sales and growth of multiple brands.
- Partners with Director of Marketing to manage integrated and inspired brand storytelling across all channels that include social media, PR, website, athlete communications, and experiential marketing.
- Responsible for enforcing brand standards and guidelines.
- Manage relationship with outside marketing agencies (PR, Social Media, other digital).
- Partners with internal designers and writers, to create and execute written and visual content across all communications channels including PR, social media, website, live presentations, and email; writes/develops content as needed.
- Establishes and adheres to performance metrics across all relevant marketing channels.
- Develops and collaborates on all relevant creative briefs for internal and external content creators.
- Participates in development of annual Master Calendar, Creative Plan, Content Plan and associated marketing plans.
- Partners with Ops, Procurement, and Finance to ensure projects and marketing activity align with company goals and financial requirements.
- Responsible for executing thoughtful and clear marketing briefs that encapsulate the relevant product marketing, brand and sales directives.
- Partners with channel, experiential, and ambassador management team members to ensure marketing messaging and activity are integrated with retailer and event activity.
- Ensures the alignment that all (internal and external) marketing communications to meet established brand standards across all brands.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience; graduate degree in related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years managing a marketing programs for consumer/lifestyle/food brand(s).
- Proven experience creating original social and digital content creation.
- Expertise with Marketing ROI measurement, reporting and analysis.
- Proven track record of innovating marketing programs that drive measurable increases in brand affinity.
- Capable of learning and/or articulating familiarity with endurance sports, outdoor adventure, and premium/organic food consumer communications and product preferences.
- Proven success telling brand stories across several channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and communicate progress effectively.
- Proven project management skill.
- Experience as a marketing decision-maker with full-scope marketing programs.
- Experience with marketing process development; proven ability to work effectively with a team.
- Experienced writer/editor of brand and product copy for all marketing vehicles.
- Expertise in communicating marketing direction to diverse audiences: strong leadership, listening, collaboration and dynamic presentation skills.
- Experience creating and publishing content within website CMS (content management system), email marketing platforms, and social media management software.
- Proven excellent communicator with manager, marketing team, and cross-functional departments.
- Experience with Public/Media Relations with consumer, lifestyle, food and/or sports brands.
- Experience in online media planning, buying, and outside agency practices.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Work well under pressure and deadlines; comfortable with change.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office.
HR Options 3rd Party
Why Work Here?Our client has requested that we keep their name confidential until the phone screening stage.
Great organization looking for long-term employee with opportunities for growth!