Locally owned and operated, ServiceMaster of Prescott is an authorized ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore provider. We provide many services including mold remediation, disaster restoration services, fire and water damage remediation services.
We are seeking a Production Manager to oversee Franchise processes relating to individual customer job sites and taking care of customer needs, as well as manage relationships with centers of influence (COIs)---insurance adjusters and agents.
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following ServiceMaster Franchise production guidelines
- Manage job file documentation through Xactimate/MICA/Restore365, job profitability, and efficiencies
- Work physically on jobs when necessary due to the seasonal overflow of jobs
- Train, manage and recruit production personnel
- Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently
- Obtain Mold Remediation Certification (we pay for the class, and you get paid to go to class and to take the test).
- Minimum 5 years experience in the cleaning/restoration industry, preferably water and fire.
- IICRC WRT certified
- Must have or be willing to obtain ASD certification in the first 90 days of employment (we pay for the class and you get paid to go to class)
- Xactimate software proficient or willing to learn Xactimate
- Effective written and oral communication
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Our staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Qualified applicants will be willing to work in a 24/7 emergency on-call environment, including weekends and holidays as required.