Compensation $13.00 -$14 per hour (Depending on Department and Shift)
Benefits offered: Medical
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Shift: Depending on Department
Sit-down forklift operators utilize a sit-down forklift to load, unload, and move products to ensure all racks/shelves are fully stocked and all received products are put-away in the proper locations. The sit-down forklift operated will work within a highly reputable and very large grocery product distribution center.
As a sit-down forklift operator, you will checkout and inspect your forklift before each shift by completing a forklift inspection sheet and reporting any malfunction(s) or damage to the appropriate supervisor. You will report to the assigned area and receive a daily assignment sheet of products to load, unload, stack, and/or move within the warehouse. All products will be verified by sku # lot and code date and then recorded on the appropriate paperwork. All paperwork will be turned in once the assignment sheet is completed.
What HR Metrics has to offer:
HR Metrics offers long-term, full-time employment. Our employees work within a highly reputable food distribution center which is over a half a million square feet. We offer competitive pay and medical benefits. On-site management team will ensure your safety and satisfaction within the warehouse.
One of HR Metrics best characteristics is that we not only offer full-time and long-term employment but also career growth potential. We promote from within, so you can work your way up to higher level positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and/or stage products using a sit-down forklift.
- Inspect each pallet and/or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Rotate/move product by code date and lot number
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record information accurately on paperwork
- Prior sit-down forklift experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work cooperatively with other employees
- Must be able to work in climate-controlled departments ranging from 30 – 70 degrees.
- Must be open to work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work loads as directed by management
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at (972) 426-8005. Our team will be happy to discuss all job opportunities available to you.
We look forward to speaking with you