Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Can you read a medical Bill? Do you want to work for a Company that promotes growth from within and provides tuition reimbursement? Do you have any healthcare insurance knowledge? If you answered yes to these questions and you want to work for a growing business, read on…
Duties and Job Functions:
- Self-Pay Collections and Customer Service
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ease customer complaints by answering questions for patients.
- Maintain account aging with an emphasis on accounts over 90 days old.
- Updates patient information
- Posting of adjustments and denials to accounts in a timely manner
- Maintain daily and monthly report logs and journals
- Initiate communication with patients for required documentation or payment to resolve accounts.
- Investigates billing problems for patients with client and insurance carriers.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of multiple insurance carriers’ operating procedures.
- Ability to use computer systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve and correct errors.
- Exceptional analytical and customer service skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements
Century is proud to offer the following benefit packages to Full-Time Employees:
- Great Work Schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package including monthly commission bonuses for achieving set goals.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability policies.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Sponsored Events (food trucks)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Please send offer letter with salary requirements
No phone calls please**