Human Resources Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support specific business lines and/or corporate departments, working closely with leaders to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict and performance management, organizational development and more. The HRBP will have the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across teams, levels, and situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a primary contact to business line/corporate department within the organization to provide guidance and direction to managers related to their HR inquiries and business strategies on matters
- Coaches business line/corporate department leadership and managers as applicable to HR policies and processes
- Evaluates and advises compensation levels for staff, considering internal equity, job architecture, and market data
- Collaborates with leaders to partner on business line/corporate department restructures, workforce planning, succession planning, and development
- Works with Human Resources Team to assist in creating and updating policies and programs across HR Green, based on trends, metrics, and needs.
- Coordinates with hiring managers and conduct full-cycle recruitment efforts for select positions
- Assists in evaluating and updating of job descriptions.
- Independently manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
Education and Experience
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of EEO/AA laws and principals, applicant tracking and employment law
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Position requires refined relationship management skills and teamwork (collaboration)
- Must have demonstrated strengths in professional and effective communication, persuasiveness, negotiation, and time management skills required to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite required.
Not only does HR Green provide you with a place to grow, thrive, and enjoy your work, but we are also dedicated to delivering a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits package. Visit our website for detailed total rewards information.
$89,000.00 - $140,500.00
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and California’s SB 1162. The final agreed-upon compensation is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, skills, prior work experience, competencies, and geographic work location. The total annual compensation package may consist of a base salary and eligibility to participate, after a qualifying period, in our performance and discretionary incentive bonus program(s).
HR Green is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at HR Green
Get fresh Business Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!