Sales Manager (Agricultural)
- Posted: over a month ago
Based in Auburn, Illinois, Springfield Plastics, Inc., is a Midwest manufacturer that has produced plastic pipe solutions for the agricultural, residential/building, commercial, and highway markets since 1978. Springfield Plastics, Inc. is the only U.S. manufacturer certified to use only 100% virgin resin in all products. Virgin resin provides peace of mind through the highest quality and consistency available in today's drainage market.
Springfield Plastics is excited to be adding an Agricultural Sales Manager to the team! The Sales Manager will play a critical part in helping grow revenue across markets and territories. They will provide leadership and coaching to the sales team to help them succeed with expanding and retaining territory share. Evaluates the effectiveness of territory tactics and programs and makes recommendations for adjustment and changes. By staying up to date in the latest industry trends and sales best practices, they will help ensure that Springfield Plastics is reaching more customers and remaining competitive. Position is located at the SP main offices in Auburn Illinois.
- Manages 10 Sales Representatives across 4 states
- Provides coaching, training, and performance feedback to sales team
- Helps the sales team to address customer, services, product questions and issues
- Proactively monitors sales pipeline, metrics and reports
- Helps with landing new prospects, customer expansions, retention, lead generation
- Partners with Vice President on pricing and quotations
- Interacts with tiling contractors and end customers
- Agricultural industry experience
- Sales Management experience including hiring, training, coaching a high performing sales team
- Proven Agricultural Product sales experience, territory management
- Management and monitoring of sales success, metrics and reports
- Ability to travel as needed for trade shows and related events
HR Full Circle Consulting LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?