We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our HRESG team and engage with customers as well as assisting HR with their hiring process.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities include using various heavy phone work, contacting passive candidates and assist establishing pipelines for future hiring needs.
If you have solid customer service and networking skills, know are interested in using your social media skills and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidate’s heavy phone work, using social media and professional networks
- Coordinate with Recruitment team to determine position requirements
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Build relationships with technical schools, colleges and high schools
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Strong customer service skills, call center experience a plus
- Will train on sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- High School Graduates or College Graduates seeking to gain access to the exciting field of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition