Flexible HR Staffing Roles
- Posted: over a month ago
Flexible HR Staffing Roles
These roles are located in Warsaw, IN
Want to be a part of a team that cares about you and your career success? Want a flexible schedule that fits your life without having to go find various jobs on your own?
Then, HR Collaboration Group has an amazing opportunity for you!
Who We Are:
HR Collaboration Group is a regional HR consulting, management, recruiting/staffing, and project services group that helps companies, and lean HR teams, with their People & HR needs. Whether it is providing consulting to clients and their team members, handling HR projects, or filling in the job for interim roles - HR Collaboration Group has the training, support, and client base to make that happen! Come join HRC to create the HR career that fits your "work/life" balance needs!
What We Offer for Full-Time Flex HR Staff:
- Collaborative and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Excellent Pay Programs
- Outstanding PTO and Voluntary Time Off policies
- Above Standard Paid Holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, RX and Other Benefit Programs
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Open communication, informal recognition, and monthly team-building events
- And much more to motivated, hard-working individuals who want to make a real difference in their team, community and role!
What You'll Do:
You will plan, manage, and provide A+ HR best practices, recruiting, project support, and/or day-to-day employee relation support to maximize outcomes for our clients.
Your Accountabilities in The Role:
- Our clients will decide the accountabilities based on their current needs.
- You will be placed in roles or on projects based on your strengths, skills, and behaviors.
- Providing A+ work on time and on budget for clients.
- Education: Associates Degree in HR Management, Business, Organizational Management or other relevant field; or the equivalent in course work and/or direct HR related experience.
- Certifications: HR Certification - PHR or SHRM-CP preferred (or willing to become certified)
- Experience: 2+ years of progressive HR experience, working independently in a role.
- Functional Skills: Researching, prioritizing, planning, and executing well thought out HR projects, policies, and/or programs based on the role.
- Technical Skills: Proficient PC skills, comfortable with online applications/technology, and advanced experience with Microsoft Office and databases.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; solid ability to understand needs and create solutions based on those needs. Able to stay professional and calm in tense situations.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Self-directed, has a drive to achieve results, can manage both short-and long-term projects or tasks; able to work independently, customer-focused, with the ability to stay focused to manage time. Can recognize HR obstacles on their own and offer compliant options to internal team or clients. Will possess a collaborative/positive personality to work with the team to deliver best practices, flexible on daily work, reliable in meeting work demands and being there for our team and customers, accountable for projects/work, friendly and empathetic for great customer-service.
If this sounds like you, then you will blossom at HRC!
Other Important Information:
Position Status & Salary: Excellent pay packages based on level of experience and the role.
- And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows! We will provide training to build your skills!
Core Schedule & Hours: Varies based on the role and your availability.
HR Collaboration Group LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?