This is a remote role; you can live anywhere in the United States.
Are you intellectually curious? Do you enjoy working independently and within teams to create innovative products that help people and this planet? Want to be a part of a Company who cares about your opinion and future?
Then, Lebermuth has a place for you!
Lebermuth started in 1908 with the spirit of a handshake, and started selling peppermint oils to local markets in the Indiana area. They are focused on creating partnerships with farmers, growers, clients, and their community. They are making products to provide sensory experiences that evoke memories and emotions that create brand success while caring for people and the planet. Are you passionate about these items also, then come join the team!
What We Offer:
- Creative, innovative, collaborative, and flexible work environment
- On-site Gym for employees
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive pay programs
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits
- Retirement Program with Excellent Employer Match
- Disability Programs
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role
What You'll Do:
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with new and existing customers to support the company and customers in meeting business goals.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- Manages and grows new and existing accounts by building effective relationships and providing ongoing customer support to enhance the sales volume for long-term, sustainable growth.
- Plans, develops, and executes sales strategies for assigned region, from lead generation through closing to support the company in meeting and/or exceeding their profitability goals.
- Utilizes various mediums and techniques to develop and maintain relationships with prospective customers to support continued growth in Lebermuth's targer markets and reach sales goals.
- Delivers sales presentations at customer and prospect sites and negotiates terms to ensure the business outcome is beneficial to both the company and customer.
- Collaborates with customers, internal, and external groups to understand market needs, provides management information on customer needs, market changes, and industry trends and assists in evaluating the current product lines and quality to continually deliver on excellence and enhancing sales.
- Communicates regularly with Sales Support Representatives on order updates and problem-solves escalated customer issues or concerns to ensure resolution is timely achieved.
- Strives to promote a safe food culture by maintaining a clean and organized workspace and adhering to all quality and safety standards within the department to ensure the safe production and shipment of quality food products.
- Participates in trade shows, speaking engagements or other roles with trade associations, and telemarketing campaigns to increase Lebermuth's exposure and brand in the marketplace.
- Education: AS degree in Business, Chemistry or related field preferred; will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 3+ years of related sales experience and/or training in in the fragrance industry preferred; will consider flavor, essential oils, or other natural and consumer products.
- Certifications: NA
- Functional Skills: Strong skills in researching, planning, prioritizing and follow-through to meet timelines; able to multi-task, problem-solve and provide timely resolutions; strong project management, organization and delegation skills; able to analyze data to report on patterns or product opportunities; strong attention to detail and ability to execute on strategies, business plans, and other sales initiatives; forward-thinking to create future sales strategies and solutions on current accounts; ability to provide on-site training and education of large client groups and executives on processing optimization, troubleshooting, and key product attributes; able to exercise sound and accurate judgement.
- Technology Skills: Strong PC skills with working knowledge of CRM; MS Office applications; and manufacturing, inventory control and order processing software.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to read and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, procedures and regulations; excellent ability to present to others and respond to questions to all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Leadership/ Behaviors: Strong focus on customers; independent, self-motivated and driven to compete and succeed; energetic, honest and able to build and maintain relationships; able to listen, network, reflect and create solutions; able to lead, mentor and influence individuals and teams; self-starter, collaborative and supportive of teams and customers;
- Culture Match: Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a huge drive to create an impact while also being an effective listener, respectful problem-solver, and a collaborative continuous learning team member.
Other Important Information:
Pay/Salary: Salary Position, Plus Commision! Pay is negotiable based on years of experience
- And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: VP & General Manager, Fragrance Sales
Core Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (schedule can be slightly flexible; will work approx. 8-9 hours within this timeframe)
Typical Work Week: M-F; rare weekends; 45 - 50 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: 0
Travel: 20-40% to customers and corporate office
COVID Protocol: No Special Protocol; Individuals can wear masks if desired
HR Collaboration Group LLCSouth Bend, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.