Commercial Electricians or Top Helpers (Block Mason Work/Electrical)
HR Allen, Inc. Lugoff, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Columbia, SC office is looking to hire experienced Commercial Electricians to join our staff to work on a large project in the Lugoff, SC area. Many of the projects we work on are new commercial construction. We are looking for candidates that are ready to work and plan on working each day.
Electricians should have at least 3 years of previous electrical experience on commercial projects. WE ARE SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING BEHIND BLOCK MASONS WITH RUNNING WIRE AND CONDUIT IN THE MASON BLOCK WALLS OF A SCHOOL. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO READ BLUEPRINTS!!
We are looking for local candidates in the Lugoff/ Kershaw County, SC area as we are not paying per diem. Candidates should be within a daily driving distance to the jobsite area.
Essential Functions of Electricians:
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of basic electrical theory.
- Install required wiring and devices.
- Troubleshoot installation and operation of electrical wiring and devices.
- Installs, repairs and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full time positions, not temporary. We offer benefits and vacation pay!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes for consideration. If you do not have a resume, please forward your contact information and how much experience you do have as well as your salary requirements.
You may also call our office at (803) 796-7069 ext. 0 to speak with our personnel recruiter.
Applications and interviews are scheduled by appointment only.
HR Allen, Inc.Why Work Here?
H. R. Allen, Inc. is an experienced electrical and mechanical contractor serving customers in South Carolina and other southeastern states for almost 40 years. We have four office locations in South Carolina to include; Charleston, Columbia, Piedmont and Conway.