HR Administrator Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: 19 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are a local General Contractor looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns to promote our company brand and services. He/She will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long term strategy, event planning and promotions. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand and building client relationships, we want to hear from you.
- Facilitates the continued development and refinement of the client relationship management (SalesForce) software.
- Performs the tracking, pursuit, pre-approval, and follow-up process for the Top 100 national clients and other targeted avenues as determined in the fiscal year strategic initiatives.
- Promotes the company brand by creating and maintaining a professional and consistent image for the company.
- Manage visibility of the company through public relations, the company website, social media and other marketing collateral.
- Facilitates pre- and post- project promotional efforts (project information sheets, press releases, groundbreakings, and photography).
- Monitors (quarterly) all available capital improvement plans for government entities to ascertain upcoming opportunities in the public sector.
- Facilitate and monitor (monthly) the marketing budget to ensure the maximum return on investment.
- Tracks and monitors (at measurable intervals) the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Facilitates the coordination and promotional aspects of corporate and casual events.
- Assist with the strategy and planning between marketing and client services to ensure consistent messaging.
Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
This position requires prior marketing experience, Commercial Real Estate or General Contractor experience a plus. Candidate should be fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) along with Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.). Salesforce experience a plus.
HR AdministratorWhy Work Here?
Recognized by Entrepreneur and Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
One of the largest, locally owned general contracting firms in Las Vegas. Founded in 2001, we specialize in office, medical, industrial, hospitality, retail, restaurant, religious, nonprofit, education and public works. We are currently licensed in eight states across the country with a focus on the Western United States.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at HR Administrator