Project Management Assistant
POSITION TITLE: Project Management Assistant
LOCATION: Davidsonville, Maryland
Our client is seeking a forward-looking, proactive, and collaborative Project Management Assistant in the DC Metro region for this hybrid work position.
WHO WE ARE:
As a premier consulting firm for public, private, and nonprofit sectors, COCO B. Productions empowers organizations across the globe with the confidence to bring their visions to life through our strategic service offerings, which include strategic partnerships and alliance building, marketing and brand amplification, event management and production, and fundraising strategy.
From an initial concept to the manifestation of award-winning activations serving C-Suite executives, sponsors and donors, strategic partners, and teams worldwide, COCO B. Productions brings visions to life that achieve bottom-line goals.
Deliver Excellence. Oversee with Integrity. Drive Progress. Exceed Expectations.
A successful candidate will creatively work across many of COCO. B Productions' organizational functions, with a focus on event planning and project management. You will be working directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope/budget and will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are executed. If you love working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment focused on creating innovative experiences and business solutions, we strongly encourage you to apply.
These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success:
· Assist with managing projects, which involves developing a project plan, managing the plan, coordinating, and leading meetings, and preparing meeting minutes/status reports.
· Strong organizational skills (planning, prioritizing) and communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) are critical.
· Ability to successfully adapt to diverse people and situations, manage conflict, proactively resolve issues, and complete assignments on time.
· Demonstrate developed skills in leadership, negotiation, and facilitation techniques,
and interact professionally with staff, vendors, and management at all levels.
· Establish a solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and principles.
· Possess strong technical and analytical skills.
· Participate in client meetings to determine project scope, budget, deliverables, and timelines.
· Coordinate activities of a project which may include individuals from multiple teams, departments, and locations.
· Develop a business case for a project, including cost-benefit analysis and/or return on investment analysis.
· Maintain an understanding of all services, operational processes, and procedures.
These are some of the required skills and experiences you’ll need for success in this role:
· 3 years + experience in Project Management.
· Professional certification is considered an asset (PMP, CAPM, etc.)
· Advanced experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
· Experience using project management software and tools, specifically SmartSheet or Trello is considered an asset.
· Communication and presentation skills, with proven experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
BENEFITS Provided by COCO B. Productions:
· Medical & Dental
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
COCO B. Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics. COCO B. Productions participates in E-Verify and will provide the Federal Government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
HR&Co. LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.