Founded in 2006, HPOne has become one of the highest performing marketing, member acquisition and retention companies in the industry. HPOne is the largest producer of exclusive Medicare leads and has expanded into nine locationsserving consumers and health plan members in every state.
Licensed Agent will gather pertinent information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding the product and sales process. The agent will explain various insurance policies and help clients choose plans that suit them.
- Perform thorough Medicare sales needs analysis via phone with clients, including educating the client about Medicare if required, identifying matching plans and services, through use of outbound dialing technology
- Close sales and underwrite policies for clients, completing applications accurately via computer systems
- Fully understand, abide by and stay current with all Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules and regulations as they pertain to duties assigned
- Work with internal supervisors, managers, training staff, and customer service representatives
- Successfully meet daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of sales experience OR combination of HPOne experience and external sales to total 6 months
- A current and valid Health license (specific to state of residence)
- Must not have failed Americas Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification with any other organization within past 12 months
- Must be released or able to obtain release from current upline (brokerage appointed under)
- Able to type 25 or more words per minute
- The Licensed Health Sales Agent position will require applicable state health licensure and satisfactory criminal history searches. Certain Federal and State laws, as well as insurance carrier requirements, may prohibit hiring insurance agents who have ever been convicted of various criminal actions. Problematic criminal history will result in denial of employment or discharge, if determined after hire.
- Call center/sales environment experience
- Prior Medicare experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, typically in a cubicle environment (constant noise, fluorescent overhead lighting)
- Able to wear headset for during of shift
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a fundamental principle at HPOne, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications. HPOne does not discriminate because of actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender, transgender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical conditions including genetic characteristics, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.