Heavy Equipment Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Job Type
- On-going need to fill this role
- US work authorization (Required)
HPM is seeking experienced heavy equipment operators all throughout the front range and select locations throughout Colorado. Please respond to this advertisement to express interest in our career opportunities.
Position: Heavy Equipment Operator
Key Role: An experienced level position for operators with the primary purpose of supporting project and dirt moving operations.ENTRY REQUIRMENTS:
- Must Have the following operator card/certificates:
- Demonstrate ability to operate Skidsteer/Track loader
- Demonstrate ability to operate any or all of the above:
- Front end Loader
- Must Pass the Following:
- I-9 Completion
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Proactively approaches safety, making it the most important facet of daily activities.
- Has the authority to stop work anytime an unsafe activity is observed.
- Must be able to perform and document daily inspections of equipment
- Must understand equipment blind spots and utilize spotters when working in tight areas
- Becomes familiar with HPM's culture and way of doing Conducts self professionally and understands they represent the company and the HPM image to our trade partners, clients and the general public.
- As the first line of defense in quality control any deficiency is to be reported immediately.
- Provide a wide range of support the project team and schedule. These could include but are not limited to:
- Excavation for new utilities
- Loading trucks and mass material movement
- Site grading and shaping
- Demolition of existing structures or pavement
- As an experienced level position, 5 years of experienced on the following or combination of the following equipment is required. Exceptions may be made if an individual can demonstrate mastery of skills with less than five years of experience
- Front End loader
- The following are required to be supplied by the employee
- Tape Measure (25' or longer)
- Leather work boots (Steel Toe preferred but not required)
- The following PPE will be provided by HPM
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Vest
- Other specialty PPE needed for operations will be provided by the company as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About HPM Inc.:
HPM is a General Contractor located in Englewood, Colorado with a focus in three primary working groups; 1) Federal, 2) Commercial, and 3) Civil. We work all throughout the front range and select locations throughout Colorado, as well as key projects out of state. We pride ourselves in managing clean, organized, and professional projects from start to finish with an emphasis on successful client relationships. Much of our work is for repeat clients including local governments, private clients, and the federal government. We utilize proven project management fundamentals on each of our projects.
In 2019 we were named a Denver Business Journal "Best Places to Work". In 2020 we were named "Denver's Fastest Growing Company" for large companies by the Denver Business Journal. We are a growing company and are looking to bring talented, motivated, and collaborative team members on board with us.
We offer fantastic benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, unlimited PTO plan, 401K match, HSA match, and a 529 College Savings Plan match of up to $1,000 a year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations
Get fresh Teen Heavy Equipment Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.