Trainer (Senior Talent & Culture Communications Specialist) - Remote based within Hawaii
- Posted: over a month ago
HPM Building Supply is seeking to hire a Trainer (Senior Talent & Culture Communications Specialist). This can be a remote position but must be based in Hawaii. The Talent & Culture Communications Specialist represents and exemplifies HPM's values of heart, character, and growth and plays a critical role in communicating these values throughout the company. With an obsession for helping others succeed, this individual helps with the onboarding and development of owners across the company. The Talent & Culture Communications Specialist is a contributing team player on an HR team valuing trust, openness, service-orientation, financial responsibility and innovation.
Our Trainer (Talent & Culture Communications Specialist) enjoys competitive compensation and generous benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, drug, life/ADD, long-term disability, AFLAC voluntary insurances, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, an employee stock ownership plan, and more! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Human Resources, Training and Development, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Certified Professional in Talent Development or Associate Professional in Talent Development certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to create, develop and deliver skills training for employees and customers to maintain or improve job skills.
- Requires a demonstrated growth mindset, an eagerness to continuously learn and a passion for self-learning.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal skills, high level of emotional intelligence, awareness, clear and concise communication skills, and ability to effectively complete objectives in a timely manner.
ABOUT HPM HAWAII
Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, HPM is Hawai'i's leading source for building materials. We are known for providing residents with high quality materials, innovative technology, well-equipped facilities and superior customer service. Founded in Hilo by former sugar mill employees, HPM is also located on O'ahu, Maui and Kaua'i.
HPM offers more than 2,200 product lines including professional-grade lumber, trusses, tools, pre-engineered wall panels, custom metal roofing and pre-hung doors. For those considering building or remodeling their own homes, we offer consultation, partnership and building materials that bring these important projects to life.
HPM provides a family atmosphere where each of its 400-plus members are valued and their ideas heard. As one of the largest 100% employee-owned companies in the state, our team members share as the company grows and prospers. As a team, we are dedicated to enhancing homes, improving lives, and transforming communities and we do this by living our core values of Heart, Character, and Growth. Training and development opportunities are offered to those seeking to grow and better themselves. Join HPM and become an owner!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Trainer (Senior Talent & Culture Communications Specialist) position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HPM Building Supply
EducationView all jobs at HPM Building Supply