- Posted: 25 days ago
HPM Building Supply is seeking to hire a full-time Manufacturing Specialist at our new manufacturing facility in Koloa, Hawaii to save the day by working with our Koloa Components team to efficiently produce high-quality building components and/or modular units. Working with various hand tools and manufacturing machines, the Manufacturing Specialist is committed to safety, teamwork, and delivering products to customer specifications. We work with people who live and breathe building materials, so we need someone that is ready to be the hero they need!
The typical schedule is generally Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm and no weekends!! If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!
- Construction experience is helpful, but not required
- Previous forklift experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Forklift certification or ability to be forklift certified
- Ability to work in our outdoor warehouse in various weather conditions
- Ability to be on your feet for several hours at a time and lift 50 lbs.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Manufacturing Specialist position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (including prescription drug, vision, and chiropractor/massage/acupuncture or Health Reimbursement Account ($100 a month/$1,200 a year)
- Dental (with ortho coverage for employee and dependents)
- Basic Life/AD&D coverage
- Long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- AFLAC voluntary insurance
- And more!
ABOUT HPM HAWAII
For over a century, HPM has provided residents with high-quality materials, innovative technology, well-equipped facilities, and superior customer service. HPM has 16 locations across Hawai'i Island, O'ahu, Maui, and Kaua'i, and expanded to Fife, Washington.
HPM provides a family atmosphere where each of its 500-plus employees are valued, and their ideas heard. As one of the largest 100% employee-owned companies in the state, our team members share as the company grows and prospers. As a team, we are dedicated to enhancing homes, improving lives, and transforming communities and we do this by living our core values of Heart, Character, and Growth. Training and development opportunities are offered to those seeking to grow and better themselves. Join HPM and become an owner!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HPM Building Supply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?