- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
$45,000+ based on experience starting pay, PLUS...UNCAPPED commission!
Most Sales Reps are making above $65,000 their first year.
HPL is seeking highly motivated and driven Sales Representatives that have knowledge of 3PL, freight brokering and the logistics industry, for one of the country’s fastest growing logistics companies. This position is available in St. Louis, MO , or Jackson, TN. This opportunity is full time with a comprehensive benefits package. Beautifully renovated modern industrial office just opened in downtown St. Louis! Looking for people who exceed their sales goals and can give the numbers to show for!
The Sales Representative will connect with clients and carriers, build relationships, and capitalize on opportunities. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in driving revenue and supporting customer needs.
Location: St. Louis, MO or Jackson, TN
Shift: Monday – Friday (hours based on business needs)
Compensation: $45,000 base + uncapped commission
Your First Year at HPL:
· First Week: You’ll learn the history or HPL, meet your team, and begin learning our software. You’ll receive training on our industry, our sales and dispatch skills, which will set you up for success.
· First Month: You’ll learn how to conduct research on how to identify and contact prospective clients. You will learn methods of leveraging communication and research tools such as DAT TMS, Google Search, and LinkedIn to execute lead generation campaigns via sales calls, e-mail, and social media. You will also schedule loads for dispatch and conduct check calls with carriers and customers to keep our business running smoothly.
· First Six Months: You will review your career path with HPL and discuss your future with your manager. You will also plan development activities to get you on the correct path.
· First Year: You will become an expert on HPL’s offerings and software. You will also consider teaching others as they join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
· Make calls to establish & build business relationships
· Communicate with existing customers to obtain new business & grow your portfolio
· Resolve issues to ensure pickups and deliveries are successful and on time
· Serve as primary contact for customer needs and issues
· Participate in a competitive team environment, attend team meetings and work to grow as a sales organization
Qualifications of the Sales Representative:
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Self-motivated individual with issue resolution skills
· Ability to thrive under deadlines and hit designated metrics
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven sales success and ability to cultivate and nurture customer relationships
· Ability to set and exceed professional revenue goals
Current freight broker experience is a plus!
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with Company Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Strong company culture with celebrations and team building events
- Opportunity to grow into other positions at HPL, including Team Lead and Sales Management
HPL is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000 - $60,063.63 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, TN 38301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.