HPA Consulting Engineers is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, PE to join the team in our Las Vegas, NV office. This position will require providing technical leadership for the creation of construction drawings and specifications, existing system studies and master planning efforts. The qualified candidate will meet with clients, project teams, code officials, contractors, and others to address engineering issues to develop effective working relationships. Pay will Commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in mechanical HVAC and plumbing systems design for commercial, educational, food service, retail, residential, and hospitality.
- Well-versed in the design of multiple HVAC system types.
- Fluency in AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Microsoft Office products, and various engineering software tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer. Candidate must be able to obtain professional licensure in other states.
- LEED status desirable.
Candidate must have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to work cooperatively in a positive, professional manner with in-house design staff as well as interface with other engineering disciplines, architects, owners, and clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Takes initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative oriented environment.
- The candidate shall be self-performing and self-motivated.
- Willingness to grow with the company and accept new challenges.
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines.