You thrive when others sleep, have an eye for detail, and are service minded. If you have a "Passion for Perfection" and a "Passion for Service", this job is for You! Our Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor postion will ensure all necessary front desk and night audit activities are accomplished. The ideal candidate will compile and verify the correctness of all of the Hotel’s accounts on a nightly basis while serving guests needs.
As Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor, you will:
- Great all customers who approach the front desk in a hospitable manner
- Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following established procedures
- Review arriving reservations for the date early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP's etc, preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately.
- Compare housekeeping reports with the folio bucket at the beginning of the PM shift or when housekeeping is finished.
- Enter all wake up calls accurately
- Handle complaints efficiently and effectively
- Post room and tax accurately, verifying postings to the Housekeeper’s and Rooms Revenue Report.
- Balance all income within proper areas.
- Prepare the Daily Sales and Revenue Report.
- Perform all activities of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Follow Night Auditor’s Checklist completely.
- Set up Continental Breakfast presentation.
- Transmit nightly figures to HP HOTELS. Fax Daily Sales and Revenue Report to HP HOTELS.
- Complete required reports correctly. Assemble audit bag. Close out day on register.
- Check and change any ribbons, paper, etc., as needed.
- Do any last minute ordering for breakfast.
- Open lobby doors at assigned time.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prior experience as a Front Desk Clerk or Night Auditor is required. To be successful, you will need basic English communication skills. This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 20lbs. We administer pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences And
Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners