Front Desk Agent Night Audit
HP Hotels Concord, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor, you will:
- Great all customers who approach the front desk in a hospitable manner
- Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following established procedures
- Review arriving reservations for the date early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP's etc, preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately.
- Compare housekeeping reports with the folio bucket at the beginning of the PM shift or when housekeeping is finished.
- Enter all wake up calls accurately
- Handle complaints efficiently and effectively
- Post room and tax accurately, verifying postings to the Housekeeper’s and Rooms Revenue Report.
- Balance all income within proper areas.
- Prepare the Daily Sales and Revenue Report.
- Perform all activities of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Follow Night Auditor’s Checklist completely.
- Set up Continental Breakfast presentation.
- Transmit nightly figures to HP HOTELS. Fax Daily Sales and Revenue Report to HP HOTELS.
- Complete required reports correctly. Assemble audit bag. Close out day on register.
- Check and change any ribbons, paper, etc., as needed.
- Do any last minute ordering for breakfast.
- Open lobby doors at assigned time.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prior experience as a Front Desk Clerk or Night Auditor is required. To be successful, you will need basic English communication skills. This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 20lbs. We administer pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences And
Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners