Certified Home Health Aide
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
WATSON STREET ASSISTED LIVING PROGRAM, LCC
The Watson Street Assisted Living Program, LLC is seeking a Part-Time Certified Home Health Aide for its upcoming Assisted Living Program.
This is a unique opportunity for an energetic, results oriented individual, who believes in team development and accountability. Provides care to the eligible residents of the Housing Authority of the City of Camden, with a renewed focus on service excellence, quality processes, and census development. We are looking for a person to lead change, offer renewed energy to the team, and engage with staff. Candidates must meet the qualification and education requirements to be considered.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing. The individual in this position will be expected to perform all personal care tasks, provides residents activities of daily living to all residents, provision and arrangement for transportation and escort services for health related appointments, assists with food preparation, evacuates residents in cases of fire/safety and emergency situations, assist with fire drills and completes other related tasks as assigned. The Certified Home Health Aide is responsible for providing assigned residents with routine daily care in accordance with established nursing care procedures and as directed.
Hourly Range: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour.
Successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory drug and criminal background screenings before hiring.
Please note that we are an equal employment opportunities employer.
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Current certification in good standing as a Certified Home Health Aide.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid CPR certification.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Current Heimlich Maneuver training
- Knowledge of use of automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable in needs of geriatric residents. Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in dealing with the elderly and providing daily support services such as bathing, dressing, and general assistance.
HOUSING AUTHORITY CITY OF CAMDEN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?