The Senior ERP Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting current and future systems utilizing Oracle Unifier. This position will provide support on implementations, user support, administration, and future optimizations as necessary. This position will report to the IT Senior Manager.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is 40% analytical and 60% technical
- Provide assistance in new Oracle Unifier implementation projects.
- Assist in the development of new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Assist the development of new reports and/or enhancements to existing reports.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Identify and resolve application errors and security flaws.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new functionality/reports, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all new and modified functionality/reports.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each task above. In addition, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
- 5+ years Oracle Unifier support or development experience
- 5+ years SDLC experience
- 3+ years Oracle Construction and Engineering or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree + equivalent work experience
- Oracle Integration Framework
- ETL applications such as SSIS
- Integrating various systems and applications
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities
- Ability to work seamlessly with distributed teams
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Travel as required (typically 10-50%)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Excellent database/query skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HORNE LLPSince 2008, when Hurricane Katrina impacted the Mississippi Gulf Coast, HORNE has become a leader in disaster recovery efforts. HORNE now provides services, with 13 locations across the US and Puerto Rico. The driving force of our accounting and business advisory firm is--and always will be--our close personal attention to those affected by natural disasters. Emphasizing innovation and forward-looking ideas, HORNE is a top 100 firm in the nation and a top 10 firm in the Southeast.