Our company is seeking a Front Office Receptionist to Assist with front desk, greet customers and support the sales team and management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining the utmost professionalism is a must. When our customer walks into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and helping attitude. The ideal candidate for the position will be resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Completion of all workload in a timely manner, being dependable, and punctual is very important and key to success in this position.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage workflow by assisting with tasks to support our Sales Department and Management staff.
· Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties.
· Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
· Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
· Customer service and logistics experience.
· Knowledge of Access a plus but not mandatory.
· Ability to create and maintain an organized filing system.
· Working knowledge of construction and manufactured home sales a plus.
· Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items.
· Typing speed of at least 40 WPM.
· Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic.
Must have experience with Office Suite. Must have reliable transportation. Min 2 years work experience. Bilingual Spanish/ English prefered.
HORIZON MANUFACTURED HOMES, INC
Why Work Here?Our central operating philosophy at Horizon Manufactured Homes Inc. is to provide families with affordable, quality factory-built homes that will enable our customers to better enjoy their lifestyle. Our vision is to carry out this purpose by having all our employees, manufacturers and construction professionals provide a “no-excuses” commitment to total and complete customer satisfaction.
Small Company with room for growth and promotion.