A highly successful hospitality company is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial minded Campus General Manager to oversee a brand new development in St George, UT. Our client is a rapidly growing company with a very strong reputation for professionalism and innovation in the industry. They are committed to a high level of integrity, quality, innovation and teamwork. If you are an experienced luxury hotel or resort General Manager who has a strong business sense and experience with high-touch customer service, we'd love to chat with you!
What's in it for you?
- Base Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 (commensurate with salary history and experience) + bonus potential, comprehensive benefits and opportunity for long-term equity!
- Opportunity to lead the opening of an exciting development project and to shape and grow a team from the ground up
- Join a highly successful organization who are leaders in their industry and have a strong culture and values based on integrity, passion, quality, innovation, trust and respect and teamwork
- Growth opportunities with an organization that believes in promoting from within and has expansion plans on the horizon
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years as a General Manager within a luxury, full-service, high-volume hotel or resort
- A Bachelor's degree in hospitality or business management is preferred
- Experience leading a large operations team (100+ employees). Ability to foster a strong cohesive team environment
- Strong financial acumen and a proven track record of success in operating within the budget, meeting and exceeding financial outcomes
- Outgoing personality with solid public relations skills
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in learning more, please apply today!