This highly successful company is branching out into the US market and is looking for employees who want to get in on a groundbreaking opportunity. This company is looking to add a talented and energetic Business Development Manager to the Indianapolis area. This company offers excellent benefits and unlimited growth potential. This is a home-based position that will be responsible for multiple locations with a flexible schedule. Someone who is customer service focused and can build and maintain lasting relationships will be an excellent addition to this team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry to grow with a modern, technology centered company who offers a lot of growth and earning potential.
- Plan & oversee business development efforts in assigned areas / clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on to the network
- Identify new hotels that meet the company's standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch partnership proposal
- Negotiate commercial agreement with interested hotels and sign-up rooms
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel owners & other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis
- 2-8 years of high quality experience in sales or business development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals
- Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally
- Local market knowledge
- Relevant experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Experience in early-stage startups a plus
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 base (commensurate with experience) plus uncapped commission (average $35k), car allowance, health benefits, 401k, and significant growth opportunities!
If interested in learning more, please apply with an updated resume.