We are very excited to partner with the company with the most trusted name in golf! They have developed an award-wining portfolio that includes nationally-ranked courses, tournament venues, private clubs, golf resorts, public golf courses, conference centers, lodging operations and recreational facilities. Their mission is creating superior customer experiences and driving peak performance by employing the best people in the industry to provide clients with operational excellence. Throughout more than three decades in business, they remain a family-owned business with regional offices in Chicago, NorCal, SoCal, Dallas, South Florida, and Maryland.
As this company grows, they are searching for an additional Regional Operations Executive to oversee multiple Midwest or East Coast properties. If you are a hands-on leader in golf course management, enjoy supporting General Managers in their quest for success, and are able to travel regionally - this could be the ideal opportunity!
Regional Operations Executive Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison to represent the company in meetings with ownership
- Oversee all operations and financial performance of assigned properties
- Act as an internal resource for field management teams
- Monitor development progress, identify problem areas and create adjustment plans
- Work closely with Business Development team in planning, organizing, and implementing development plans
- Ultimately responsible for client satisfaction in assigned region
Regional Operations Executive Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-course and private club operations, multiple property segments preferred
- Experience with financial analysis, forecasting, capital expenses, budget development, etc
- Demonstrates quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties with minimal supervisions; work flexible hours
- Positive attitude and ability to see the big picture, professional manner and appearance in all situations
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level with on of the top five management companies in the US golf market, please apply with your current resume today!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.