A charming and historic boutique hotel in Berkshire County is looking for a General Manager to lead their operation and provide a one-of-a-kind hospitality experience for guests. We are in search of a hands-on and collaborative leader who will bring their boutique hotel experience to a newly renovated, independent property and take it to new heights. This beautiful property operates a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch, small plates and drinks in the evening, as well as private events. The hotel is going through an extensive renovation and will be in perfect condition with timeless upgrades. If you are passionate about creating memorable experiences for guests and love historic properties, this could be a great opportunity for you!
COMPENSATION: $65,000 to $75,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Coordinate and supervise the various departments to ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Provide quality service for guests and maintain positive guest relations.
- Actively participate in business, community and civic affairs in local area.
- Ensure all reports of revenue, expenses, business volume, personnel, payroll and assets are submitted as required.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and achieve budgeted cost controls in all departments.
- Ensure personnel development so all personnel are receiving adequate training, development, motivation and performance review feedback.
- 3+ years management experience in a boutique hotel, bed & breakfast or inn
- Food and Beverage management experience, bar experience a plus
- Prior experience re-positioning or re-branding hotels
- Passion for creating exceptional and personal guest experiences