Hotel General Manager
- Expired: 10 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A culture-focused hospitality company is seeking a Hotel General Manager for a beautiful full-service property in Dillon, CO. This location is managed by one of the nation’s leading hotel management companies which has a detailed understanding and a successful track record for developing award-winning, premium branded, and independent hospitality assets. They offer an approachable, hands-on style of management and this position would be an ideal fit for an eager hospitality professional to grow their career!
COMPENSATION: $100,000 - $110,000 base salary, strong bonus potential, full health and medical benefits, PTO and more!
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of hotel operations
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, and Admin are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous hotel management experience as a General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Proven experience building and developing a strong team in all areas of the hotel operations
- Experience managing all departments
- Full-service hotel experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with a copy of your updated resume today or send it directly to Matt Stowe (Matt@Horizonhospitality.com).
*Please note that only qualified applicants will receive a direct response to an inquiry
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Horizon Hospitality recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 25 years, the recruiters at Horizon Hospitality have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Horizon Hospitality recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs.
Candidates continue to work with us because we:
• Take time to understand your career direction and goals.
• Ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• Provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Keep your information strictly confidential.
• Connect you with a exciting opportunities for your hospitality career!
HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
TourismView all jobs at HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
Get fresh Assistant Hotel General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.