We are seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager for limited service hotel in the Goshen, IN area. Our client is a highly respected hotel ownership and development company with hotels across the country! This reputation is founded in Integrity and Loyalty. Aside from being a being a great place to work, you will experience significant career trajectory as they are growing over 10% YOY. Now is an exciting time to join this great company!
Compensation: $60,000 - $65,000 plus excellent benefits and great bonus potential!
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and customer service
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for all hotel components are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years of hotel management experience (front desk, operations AGM or GM)
- Proven experience building and developing a strong team in all areas of the hotel
- Experience managing all departments of a hotel
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to manage a new property with an established brand, please apply online or respond with a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com