Hospitality Maintenance Manager
HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search) Cortez, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are proud to partner with a full-service resort located in Southwestern Colorado that is seeking an experienced Engineering & Facilities Manager. This resort offers a wide array of amenities and is located in a beautiful area. You will be responsible for the grounds, maintenance, and facilities while overseeing a team of 8+ individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant or Manager to take the next step in your career.
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, PTO, and more!
- Direct oversight of the grounds, maintenance, and engineering
- Maintaining Quality Control and Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Inspects all areas of the property daily and makes corrections within departmental standards
- Monitors and maintains the property for safe and acceptable condition
- Ensures vendor transactions and outside services are properly completed and/or supervised in accordance with contracts
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the engineering and maintenance area in a hotel, club, or related environment
- Knowledge of building systems to include but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management, and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Certifications preferred
- Project Management & Construction experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you're interested in learning more, please apply NOW!.
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Horizon Hospitality recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 20 years, the recruiters at Horizon Hospitality have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Horizon Hospitality recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Our clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs, and we promise to do the same for you.
What to Expect When Working with Horizon Hospitality Recruiters:
• We will take the time to understand your career direction and goals.
• We will ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• We will provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Your information that you share is always fully confidential.
• Our goal is to connect you with an opportunity that perfectly bridges your existing skills and experience with your future hospitality career!
Sanford Rose Associates, the nation’s 9th largest network of recruiting firms, recognized Horizon Hospitality’s excellence and achievements by naming them “SRA Office of the Year for 2019.”
HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
Real EstateView all jobs at HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)