General Manager - High-End & Very Popular Food-First Brand
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a talented and passionate General Manager to join a thriving high-end, Food-first restaurant located in Sacramento, CA. This is a Chef-driven, upscale concept with roots in Las Vegas. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced, hospitality-focused industry leader to take this operation and their career to the next level by inspiring and retaining a quality team focused on exceptional hospitality and service.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 (commensurate with experience)+ Quarterly Bonus, Comprehensive Benefits paid 100% by company, PTO, 401k with a company match, Relocation assistance available, and more!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Ability and understanding of company culture and realizing it is the foundation of the restaurant and brand
- Strong "hands-on" leadership and oversight of FOH operations and guest services and experiences
- A genuinely nice person with good morals and character
- Willingness to meet customer needs and organizational standards,
- Genuine team leader who possesses the ability to work cohesively with all personnel
- Experience in hiring, training, and retention of the team (hourly and management)
- Experience in management and oversight in high-volume, upscale operations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply TODAY!
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Horizon Hospitality recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 25 years, the recruiters at Horizon Hospitality have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Horizon Hospitality recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs.
Candidates continue to work with us because we:
• Take time to understand your career direction and goals.
• Ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• Provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Keep your information strictly confidential.
• Connect you with a exciting opportunities for your hospitality career!
HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
FoodView all jobs at HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
Get fresh General Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.